What is Medical Tourism?
Medical tourism is a term initially coined by travel agencies and the mass media to describe the rapidly-growing practice of travelling across international borders to obtain health care.
It also refers pejoratively to the practice of healthcare providers travelling internationally to deliver healthcare.
Services typically sought by travelers include elective procedures as well as complex specialized surgeries such as joint replacement (knee/hip), cardiac surgery, dental surgery, and cosmetic surgeries. However, virtually every type of health care, including psychiatry, alternative treatments, convalescent care and even burial services are available.
• Turkey is one of the countries which have the highest number of hospitals with JCI standards.
• It has hospitals renovated with highest technology in equipment.
• It has affordable prices compared to other countries with regard to its service quality.
• Expert doctors who are famous for their international achievements are employed in our hospitals.
• Special services for all patients who come from every country of the world without discrimination.
• Turkey has a great number of natural, historical and touristic attractions.
• Turkey’s cuisine is one of the richest cuisines in the world.
• Turkey has a high quality service sector.